Ferguson is a neutral, international Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC), operates through 8 branches namely Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Qingdao, Shanghai, Dalian, Tianjin and Hong Kong. We deliver a "Total Solution" to satisfy clients transportation and logistics needs from anywhere in China/Hong Kong to anywhere around the globe and provides "One Stop Shop" service including sea freight, air freight, cross-border haulage between Hong Kong and the mainland China, cargo storage, warehousing, cargo vanning and devanning, cargo inspection, inland container depot operation, container freight station operation, third party logistics and insurance brokerage. etc. Ferguson is armed with a strategically located network of offices in China. Its International Logistics service is being backed up by extensive world-wide agency network. We are proud of being one of the best service providers in the region. Much of which is due to Ferguson staff force's client-centred working attitude and its superior state-of-the-art information technology system.
We believe that client satisfaction derived from a complete understanding of client wants, their need for a trouble-free door-door supply chain solution, their close monitoring of clients' invaluable cargo in transit and any changes in status therefrom, and the ability to deliver effectively superior level of service efficiently in such way as to always exceed clients' expectations. Our mission is to provide our clients with "Quality and problem-solving logistics" and "Supply chain freight management solutions".
Our Corporate Culture
- Be client-oriented and accommodative.
- We serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We believe in People.In-house training programmes are provided to upgrade our staff with various skills and know-how which are necessary for their job requirements as well as sponsorship of staff to attend college programmes to widen their knowledge base.
- Our survival depends very much whether we can deliver a solution and add value to our clients
Our management team holds membership with FIATA, CIFA and various professional bodies and trade associations. Memberships with professional bodies include:
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
- The Hong Kong Logistics Association.
- The Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers.
- The Institute of Export.
- The Institute of Transport Administration
- The Chartered Institute of Insurance
- The Hong Kong Sea Transport and Logistics Association
- The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
- The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- The Employers' Federation of Hong Kong
We are fully compliant with all major government and industrial regulations including IATA and FIATA standards. Our North American division is fully compliant with government and industrial regulations, including C-TPAT, FMC, TSA and IATA.